CIMA received, under the Erasmus+ programme, the "Agrupamento de Escolas Dr.ª Laura Ayres" Group with a team of students and teachers from Finland, Czech Republic, Italy and Turkey.
The project “UNION OF SOLAR SYSTEM VIA GEOGEBRA” aims to establish links between three interdependent disciplines, such as mathematics, astronomy and communication technologies, and the researchers Susana Costas, Sónia Cristina, Aikaterini Kompiadou and Eduardo Gorbena were incharged to clarify questions about:
- Validation of ocean colour sensors onboard satelite missions
- Modelling coastal processes in CIMA:
- What is a numerical model?
- Assessing the impacts of tidal energy turbines
- Wave modelling and applications
- Modelling hydrodynamics of complex coastal systems
- Modelling coastal morphodynamics
- Integrating models in Early Warning Systems