Atlantic Sustainability Through Remote and In-situ Integrated Solutions
O ASTRIIS é um projeto mobilizador que tem como objetivo o desenvolvimento de conhecimento técnico-científico para a conceção e implementação de produtos e servi- ços de informação integrados e customizáveis- e respetivos protótipos demonstradores - bem como a sua aplicação e exploração em setores da Economia do Mar com elevado potencial de desenvolvimento e de criação de valor. / ASTRIIS is a mobilizing project aiming to develop technical and scientific knowledge to conceive and implement a batch of information services and products, seamlessly integrated and customizable along with its respective demonstrative prototypes. Such outputs will be applied and exploited in key sectors of the blue economy with high development potential and value creation.
- Disseminate the scientific knowledge generated through its own channels - conferences, seminars, publication in specialized magazines, etc. -, increasing and contributing to the increased impact of the program in the sectors mentioned above, generating an effective transfer of knowledge.
- To stimulate the scientific and technological community, associating scientific-related works to the project associated with the training of specialized human resources, namely through articulation with doctoral and master's theses.
- Promote, through CoLAB + ATLANTIC, the integration of highly qualified resources in the industrial community, recruiting and integrating in the context of the project.
- Create demonstrations for the solutions developed that can be used by the consortium for their exploration, or by its partners to value their products and services integrated in the solutions, increasing the commercial capacity and the added value of the services;
- Develop and commercialize solutions that respond to market needs, worldwide.
- Achieve in the first two post-project years (2024 and 2025), as a direct consequence of the project, a turnover of the co-driving companies, in an amount exceeding 5 million euros;
- Increase the export volume of the co-driving business entities as a direct consequence of the project by at least 30% in 3 years;
- Ensure the protection of intellectual property through the registration of patents associated with the different results of the program."
7/1/2020 »» 6/30/2023
212,000€ / 7,360,000€